- Service Name: Personal Care And Companionship
- Location: 409 S Sixth Street Darby, PA 19023
- Categories: Our Services
- Date Posted: Jul. 28, 2020
The pride our caregivers bring to their work is evident in the quality of care they deliver to our clients. Helping others achieve independence, stay safe, and enjoy a better quality of life at home is a calling that comes from within. It’s just who we are, and serving others is our highest priority and greatest joy.
How We Offer Personal Care And Companionship
- Bathing, using the toilet, and dressing
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping, laundry, and running errands
- Medication reminders and picking up prescriptions
- Escorts to appointments or meetings, help with activities or hobbies, and general companionship
Our Service is available up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including the option for live-in help. We will work closely with you and your family to determine the best care schedule to meet your needs.
A dedicated support team
Careatheart in-home caregivers are part of a larger team of dedicated caregiver professionals who all play an important role in delivering the best client experience possible.
Assigned RN clinical manager oversees and manages your care plan and caregiving team and also communicates with your doctor as needed. Your client services manager helps coordinate your care schedule and serves as a primary contact for any questions you may have.